The project began as a simple development for an existing startup and its next MVP.
Then we were asked to work on a full UX process. It included research on competition and users. Also, research on business opportunities and new features.
Finally, we built wireframes for all screens, which we made interactive using InVision.
Once wireframes were approved, we built the user interface, keeping special care on usability.
On top of the above, we also considered accessibility on all its aspects. Because of this, we reached WCAG AAA for most elements. And a minimum of AA level for ALL elements.
Since the project required coding as well, we did the entire front-end. For this purpose, we used ReactJS ove Bootstrap. Also, we provided hints and instructions for front and back-end interaction. Thus, we reduced times of back-end development by around 50%.
Another success case
At a later time, the project evolved into a complete system purchased by an international company. Because of this, we do not have permission to show details of the work.
All images and content included is for demonstaration purposes. Therefore, we have ommitted all references to the new owners.
To improve an existing user interface and suggest changes to make the whole system work better